Thursday, April 02, 2009

Get the prescription medications for less

As most of you know walmart, target and wegmans offer most prescriptions at $4 per month.
However, most don't know that costco offers more prescriptions and they are very cheap most of the time.
Even if you have insurance, there is a very good chance that you'll end up paying less by directly buying at costco, than applying co-insurance (which is $10 - $20). This is true especially when you buy for 2/3 months supply.
When I see people going to CVS/walgreens, I can only pity them - some them I know are Social security/medicare etc.. and they can't easily afford medications. Still, they go there only - I think it's because they are not aware of the better options (prescriptions means CVS/Walgreens - that's what every one thinks).
More over, you don't need costco membership to use pharmacy - That's right, you can just say - I am going to pharmacy and they let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment